- King Square Grammar School to reopen.
- The Euphrosyne to sail from Bridgwater to Quebec on 26 March. Joseph Samson Master, Thomas Sully the shipping agent.
- Property to be let in Back Quay (now Binford Place) late in the occupation of Thomas Pyke, described as a warehouse with 2-stalled stable, carriage house and saddle room.
- Complaint about the condition of the local turnpike roads
- Inquest in the Town Hall on the death of 15-months-old William Fogarty, taken ill while sleeping with his parents and died ‘by the visitation of God’.
- William Carpenter convicted of pawning items not is his possession.